Introduction to Labor Market Exploration for Educators
This introductory course looks at how labor market information can be used to connect with the future of work and reveal critical directions for policy and practice that supports employment success for students. Each module is approximately one hour in length and concludes with a brief learning assessment.
- Rethinking College and Career Readiness
- Preparing Students for Careers
- The Shifting Workforce Landscape
- Problems and Solutions
- Connecting with the Future of Work
- The Power of Awarenesss to Inform and Prepare
- What is Labor Market Information (LMI)?
- P2C Labor Market Exploration System
- Staying Connected to Work
- Basic Terms and Definitions
- Identifying High-Value Careers
- Exploring LMI Using the P2C System